Gabriele von Weltzien
For some years now, the lighting market has been undergoing major changes and posing new challenges. Opportunities must be recognized and seized quickly.
I support small and medium-sized companies in their sales orientation as well as in establishing and further developing their sales infrastructure. An open approach to different mentalities and working in international teams provide the basis for success.
- Preparing market observations and competitive analyses
- Identifying trends, market opportunities and potential business segments
- Defining and developing new market segments with new products in new markets
- Managing project teams
Business Development - Sales Organization
- Establishing sales organizations
- Defining and implementing the international and national sales strategy
- Analyzing the business development, identifying new potentials and controlling the successful realization
- Developing 3 – 5 year plans
Key Account Management
- Managing account teams
- Designing e-commerce strategies and advising on the development of the website
During my time with a global market leader in the lighting sector, I was responsible for customers operating on a global scale. This allowed me to gain extensive experience in the lighting industry.
Additionally, I was responsible for the foundation of local companies and their development in Eastern Europe. For several years I have been working independently as an interim manager and consultant for small and medium-sized companies.
- 25 years in various positions
Consulting and Interim Management:
- Electronics company in Unterhaching
- Lamp and lighting manufacturer in Paris
- Lighting studio in Munich
- Lighting manufacturer in Saxony
- Interim management and consulting in the lighting sector
- Over 25 years in various positions with world market leaders in lighting products
- Experience in technical wholesale
- Trade Administrator – Specialist for wholesale and foreign trade